Sandstorm 4S Tank Bag
WATERPROOF TANKBAG FOR HARD ENDUROS AND DAY TRIPS
Waterproof without the need for covers
EXPANDABLE VOLUME TECHNOLOGY
Thanks to the patented Expandable Volume Technology, the tank bag's volume is continuously adjustable between 7 and 12 litres.
To expand the enduro tank bag, simply release the four velcro straps and pull the outer part upwards. To reduce the volume, simply pull the straps until the required volume is reached.
Simple function and a comfortable solution. The side walls are stiffened and a waterproof membrane between the sliding parts avoids the intrusion of water and dust.
- Large waterproof map pocket (280 x 190mm)
- Red inner lining for high visibility
- Waterproof cable ducts to main compartment and map pocket
- 1 fold-away separators in the main compartment: Fold it in to divide your bag, fold it away to have one large compartment
- Removable document pouch under the cover with pen holder
- Deluxe shoulder strap separately available
- 3 compression straps
- Firm seat under even the most extreme off road riding
- Easy fastening, quick removal
- Quick access for refuelling
- No flapping straps
- Washable and easy to clean
- Built to last
- Deluxe Shoulder Strap with premium ergonomics
- Additional set of rear fastening buckles: If you own more than one bike, attach a set of connecting buckles on each of them for simplicity and comfort.
- Additional front fastening strap for your second bike: Install it once, never bother about adjustments again.
Volume: Continuously adjustable 7-12 Litres